Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tomoe Mami USB Flash Drive

Tiro... FINALE! Mami's final attack is one of the most powerful and dramatic sounding... Unfortunately it doesn't work all the time ^^;

(This post contains spoiler to Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I'm sure most of you know already where this is going or heard about this particular spoiler, so I'm giving this spoiler warning for nothing, really).

That final attack doesn't work on Charlotte unfortunately ^^; As the result, Mami becomes a very popular meme for heads rolling, munching and any other beheading innuendo XD One of these popular items/meme is this USB flash drive template as seen above. I attempted to make this and tried to document it, but unfortunately I couldn't successfully do it the way I wanted it. The point of this project was to send it to my good friend Yaku for her birthday. I'm glad she loved it even though it wasn't as good as I'd hope ^^;

This is the board I tried to use to make the USB drive more solid, but I underestimated its characteristics to be cut... Thus I gave up on it and had to do it a more ghetto way ^^;

This is the final product... A bit rough. I knew I shouldn't have procrastinated XD

POP! It's a 8 GB USB flash drive! :D

And what I didn't know before is that Charlotte isn't just another USB cap, but it's the backside of Mami's head! I felt so stupid when I realized that ^^;

And then Charlotte munched on the rest of Mami!

Here she is on (or is it 'in') my computer while I copy some stuff inside her... Hmm... This is sounding really dirty...

If I ever make another one for myself, I'll probably put a Charlotte thing on my USB plug XD

8 comments:

  1. That's interesting take on the Mami'ed, even for me who has no interested in the whole Madoka fandom

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wolfheinrich: It is. It's very, very clever ^_^

    @yamada25: It's very appropriate :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Legendary Mami USB and shota pron for my birthday, I gotta say it's THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER

    Thank you for the awesome present LS, I really wasn't expecting any presents to come in the mail -^__________^-

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit of ero guro there there hahaha.

    It's interesting how there are so many stuff based on this particular scene due to the shock value. The USB drive is actually a neat idea, and it's nice that you've made it yourself as a birthday present for someone - feels a lot more personal than a readily bought one! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @yakuri: I don't know what's better from those two XD LoL it's a good thing you weren't too, too, too suspicious when I asked you if you still live at the same place or not XD

    @Q: A little bit of fun don't hurt anyone :D Well except Mami there, lol. It was hard to do I tell ya! So much easier to just buy something sometimes, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete