Thursday, April 14, 2011

Belated White Day

Way way way back on Valentine's Day, 2 months ago, Saber gave me this giri choco... Ah well, it's actually a drawing of Saber giving me giri choco, an obligatory chocolate that's given to men, but not meant to be out of love ^^; Errr... Anyway, I'm sure some of you know that already, but what you didn't know is that this Saber was drawn and given to me by Yakuri 2 months ago ^_^ Hehe I was very surprised specially since she was swearing as she tried to upload this picture to send it to me, lol.

Anyway... A month later, I gave her these White Day presents ^^ Some of you may have seen it on Figure.FM last month.

This one is definitely catered for Yaku, lol. The next one I had some weird, twisted idea I want to implement.

It helped that I actually found Asahina Mikuru (Adult Version) figma that was on sale ^o^ Pardon the image that you can't unsee XD Err anyway, this 4koma was a reference to Yaku giving chocolates to Kyon (and Mugi as well) ;)

And if you enlarge the above image, you can see the birthmark on the chest :D And the blouse is actually flexible enough so it looks like the hands are revealing the ample bosom within!

And here's Kyon giving Yaku the real White Day present ;)

8 comments:

  1. LOOL... white kyon day eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! That's awesome!! I love it... *fangirls* -R <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD That's so awesome, and that his head fit on there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL snot was gonna come out of my nose :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still remember I laughed so much when I saw the last panel with genderbent Kyon ahahahahhaha XD that was the best! Thank you LS my comrade you know how to make girls happy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, that second comic. It both made me laugh and gave me goosebumps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anon: LoL yep, White Kyon Day is right XD

    @Airs: Thanks! Wow, so many BL fans ^^;

    @reaperofleaves: Hahaha, well his head is a bit bigger than the body, but still fits :3

    @chun: Take care of that allergy, lol.

    @yakuri: Genderbent? ^^; I guess so? LoL I had an idea for it, but I didn't have the body for it at the time, thankfully I found one that's appropriate :3 And you're welcome. I just know you well enough to exploit your weakne... I mean... Maximize the potential >.>

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Yi: That's a first time I've heard someone got goosebumps from that ^^;

    ReplyDelete